Change of address, change of name, request for purchase of fractional shares, request for purchase of additional shares, designation of dividend transfer account

Procedures are handled by different institutions depending upon the form of stock ownership

Ownership of stock through securities companies, etc. Please apply directly to your securities company.
Ownership of stock on special accounts Special account management institution
1-4-5 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo100-8212
Telephone Center, Stock Transfer Agency Department, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corp.
TEL.0120-232-711 (Tokyo)
TEL.0120-094-777 (Osaka)
(Hours: 9:00–17:00 weekdays, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)

Payment of unpaid dividends

Under the Articles of Incorporation, the company is unable to pay dividends after a period of three years has elapsed from the commencement of the payment period.
To receive payment of unpaid dividends, please contact the shareholder registrar, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking.
We recommend that you designate a bank account or other vehicle for transfer of dividend payments so that they are not overlooked.

Transfers from special accounts to securities company accounts

The sale of shares registered to special accounts requires transfer to an account with a securities company, etc. in the name of the shareholder. For details, please contact the company’s special account management institution, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking.